Accumulo, mail # user - infinite number of max.versions?

+
Mike Hugo 2013-01-28, 16:08
Re: infinite number of max.versions?
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-28, 16:14
Mike,

The way to do that is to remove the versioning iterator entirely. Just
delete the configuration parameters for that iterator: something like
"config -t tablename -d table.iterator.scan.vers" in the accumulo shell,
for each of the six configuration parameters.

Adam