Accumulo >> mail # user >> infinite number of max.versions?

Re: infinite number of max.versions?
Mike,

The way to do that is to remove the versioning iterator entirely. Just
delete the configuration parameters for that iterator: something like
"config -t tablename -d table.iterator.scan.vers" in the accumulo shell,
for each of the six configuration parameters.

Adam