Hive >> mail # user >> Hbase vs Hive ve Hbase/Hive vs Pig

Hbase vs Hive ve Hbase/Hive vs Pig

Hiiii all,I know I have asked this question before.. But I want to state more specific...Whats the difference in performance between Hive, Hbase, Hive/Hbase Integration, Pig in case of transaction Processing versus Query Processing??Which suits transaction processing most and which for Query Processing?And Can I use any of these with each others i.e use API of Pig and API of Hive and that of Hbase for three different methods..Thanks and waiting for your help asap....

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-01-22, 20:39