Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Abandon hod Common contrib

+
Nigel Daley 2011-02-11, 02:51
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-02-11, 03:18
+
Stack 2011-02-11, 04:08
+
Owen OMalley 2011-02-11, 05:22
+
Steve Loughran 2011-02-11, 12:46
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-02-11, 17:48
+
Nigel Daley 2011-02-12, 02:17
+
Owen OMalley 2011-02-12, 05:15
+
Nigel Daley 2011-02-12, 05:50
+
Vinod KV 2011-02-14, 06:15
Re: [VOTE] Abandon hod Common contrib
I am the co-author (with Gianluigi Zanetti) of HADOOP-6369 -- add Grid
Engine support to HOD. At CRS4 we've been using (our patched version of)
HOD since 2008 and we still use it in production. We use Hadoop 0.20.2
since it was released one year ago.

Simone

--
Simone Leo