HBase, mail # user - Region in Transition

Re: Region in Transition
Kevin O'dell 2012-10-15, 16:03
Lukas,

  A little trick you can use is to just copy the table directories into
your new /hbase dir and then use:

hbck -fixMeta -fixAssignments

This will pull in the tables into your new empty META.  If once you do this
Regions get stuck in transition again, you have bigger problems.