Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?

Re: Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?
Konstantin Shvachko 2010-11-03, 05:43
It looks very hard to follow.
I have really hard time matching jira and review board comments.
Especially when they interleave.
Why again do we need a second system for tracking issues?
--Konstantin