MapReduce >> mail # user >> Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-10-21, 14:16
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-21, 15:53
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-10-22, 09:39
Re: Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync
It is just creating a connection to RM and shouldn't take that long. Can you please file a ticket so that we can look at it?

JVM class loading overhead is one possibility but 1 sec is a bit too much.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE