Pig >> mail # dev >> PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward

+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-22, 23:36
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-23, 00:09
+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-23, 07:37
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-23, 17:20
Re: PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward
Sounds good to me.
+1