Accumulo >> mail # user >> when a security token is compromised?

Re: when a security token is compromised?
To be clear, Accumulo also has per-user security tokens, which are
tied to the user, not the data. These are used for user
authentication. Once a user is authenticated, the labels on the data
are used for filtering the data for that user's authorizations.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii