HBase, mail # user - Question about hbase.rpc.timeout

Re: Question about hbase.rpc.timeout
Varun Sharma 2013-11-11, 21:09
I am looking through the code - it seems like HConnectionImplementation
keeps rpcTimeout as a class variable. I thought there is a single
HConnection object and there is a factory of some Configuration Attributes
(including rpc timeout) -> HConnections. Am I missing something - I dint
see a threadlocal variable anywhere at least in the 0.94 code base ?

Also, one more thing - I see a client operation timeout in HTable beign
used as well - is that different from the rpc timeout.

Thanks !
Varun