Flume >> mail # dev >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-14, 14:27
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-14, 23:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 00:05
Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Big +1

Thank you very much!

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Hari Shreedharan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Excellent work! This was something I heard from many people - the wiki is the top result if you search for Flume docs, and it pointed to OG stuff.  Thanks to you, now that is taken care of.
>
> Thanks a lot for this effort!
>

> Hari
>
> --
> Hari Shreedharan
>

> On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Mike Percy wrote:
>
>> Alex, this looks great! Thanks so much for spending the time to reorganize
>> the Wiki. It is way more useful.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mike
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
>> > wrote:
>>

>> > Guys,
>> >
>> > I've spent most of my day today to reorganize the wiki, please have a look
>> > and ping me with all stuff you miss or what we should organize better.
>> >
>> > I was moving all the OG stuff into a new section, called Flume OG (pre
>> > 1.0), the same I did with all Flume NG stuff. Also I added a blogpost about
>> > flume's memory consumption and will add some from time time with topics we
>> > figured out in our mailing list. Of course, add own stuff too!
>> >
>> > I did some cosmetic changes too (include our logo as example).
>> >
>> > best,
>> > Alex
>> >

>> > --
>> > Alexander Alten-Lorenz
>> > http://mapredit.blogspot.com
>> > German Hadoop LinkedIn Group: http://goo.gl/N8pCF

Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 09:11
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:20
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-18, 19:10
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-19, 07:57