Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop netezza import error - "SQLException in nextKeyValue"

Re: Sqoop netezza import error - "SQLException in nextKeyValue"
Hi Nitin,
thank you very much for reaching us for help.

It seems that you're using Cloudera Netezza driver that is not part of Apache Sqoop. It would be better to bring this topic to cdh-user[1] mailing list for proper help. I've noticed that you already cross send this email there, so I've provided my feedback [2].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/cdh-user
2: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!topic/cdh-user/qfdVcjQo1uo/discussion