Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to Archive the Task Logs (Stdout, Stderr, Syslogs)

How to Archive the Task Logs (Stdout, Stderr, Syslogs)
Hi,
I found out that these logs are stored directly at the TaskNodes.

We need to have them stored over a long time (some months or better a
year). What is a good way of doing that?

With my current knowledge I would write a cron job that picks up all the
files every few minutes.
But I guess thats not the best approach...

Best Regards,
Christian.