HDFS >> mail # dev >> Fault injecyions on Hadoop

Fault injecyions on Hadoop
Hi,

I am new in Hadoop Faults Injection and I am trying to understand it. First
i checkout the project:
*svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.1.2/hadoop-1.1.2
*

After I compile the project and tryed to run some tests:

*cd hadoop-1.1.2*
*

ant clean

ant compile

ant

ant injectfaults

ant jar-test-fault-inject

ant run-test-core-fault-inject
The problem is that when I execute the last test, this command erase all my
configurations at conf/core-site.xml conf/hadoop-env.sh conf/hdfs-site.xml
and conf/mapred-site.xml.
ant run-fault-inject-with-testcaseonly -Dtestcase=TestDU*

I am also trying to understand how can I create classes of Fault Injection
on Hadoop.

Thanks in advance!
Felipe
--