HBase, mail # user - Zookeeper session timeout

Re: Zookeeper session timeout
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-29, 20:38
Hi,

Give G1 GC a try if you are on a recent JVM.  We didn't have issues
with ZK, but we gave G1 a try recently and look what happened:
http://blog.sematext.com/2013/06/24/g1-cms-java-garbage-collector/ -
maybe that will help you with ZK, too.

Otis
--