Flume >> mail # user >> HTTP Source

+
Nathaniel Auvil 2012-11-05, 15:31
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-05, 15:34
+
Nathaniel Auvil 2012-11-05, 15:47
Re: HTTP Source
Very soon. I am going to wait for the latest rev of this patch
(https://reviews.apache.org/r/6377/) to be reviewed in hopes it can be
committed and either way I will build the RC.

Brock

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Nathaniel Auvil
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is there a target date for 1.3?
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> There is actually an HTTP Source committed to the 1.3 branch:
>>

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=0bb1b21e3fa80cbb0f15c6397214d2a040fd1a5c
>>
>> Otherwise I would shade or jarjar your HTTP Source jars so they don't
>> conflict.
>>
>> Brock
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Nathaniel Auvil
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > i am working with Flume 1.2.0 and creating my own HTTP source by
>> > embedding
>> > Tomcat. I am having several issues.  Has anyone ever gotten this to
>> > work?
>> > It looks like my latest issue is a servlet-api conflict due to an
>> > ancient
>> > Jetty 6 version on the Flume classpath
>>

>> --
>> Apache MRUnit - Unit testing MapReduce -
>> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

Nathaniel Auvil 2012-11-05, 18:09
+
Harish Mandala 2012-11-05, 22:09