HDFS, mail # user - New Hadoop Eclipse functionality

Re: New Hadoop Eclipse functionality
Harsh J 2013-06-11, 07:36
Hi Srimanth,

This is great, I just went over the pages - many thanks for sharing!
Does this support hadoop-2 as well?

Note though that the Apache Incubator also hosts a project whose goal
is similar to what you're targeting here:
http://hdt.incubator.apache.org. I'd urge you to help improve the
existing plugins they have there (which itself builds upon the older
Hadoop MR supporting plugins).

--
Harsh J