HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Working on assemblies for 0.95

Re: Working on assemblies for 0.95
I think it would be good to have a release -> maven jar mapping for hadoop
1 and hadoop2. That is why releasing two artifacts build against Hadoop 1
and 2 respectively makes sense.

See my poor old issue for background, and rightful arguments from
downstream projects:

Having hadoop version appended to the release version would be ugly though.