Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-22, 07:44
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2012-12-23, 05:18
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-23, 08:11
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-24, 10:21
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
+1

check sigs, hashes, tests, and tested an encrypted file channel.

Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-25, 06:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-26, 10:11
+