HDFS, mail # user - Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?

Re: Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?
Harsh J 2013-03-07, 05:21
Can the mapper not directly talk to whatever application server the
Windows server runs? Is the work needed to be done in the map step
(i.e. per record)? If not, you can perhaps also consider the SSH
action of Oozie (although I've never tried it with a Windows machine)
under a workflow.

--
Harsh J