HBase >> mail # user >> is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
that's awesome !!!
could I go from HBase to Mysql too since I might have to maintain
backward compatibility between the two systems in the process of switch over
to HBase?