Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Status of 3.4.6

Status of 3.4.6
There are two issues blocking 3.4.6 now:

-          I don't understand why the 3.4 windows build in failing on
Jenkins. Tests seem to pass fine on Windows for me. If anyone is willing to
have a look, I would appreciate some help.

-          ZK-1430 needs to get in and I'd like to understand what needs to
be done for ZK-1402.

Thanks,

-Flavio