Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4 RC2
This is actually auto-generated by maven with the apache-release profile
from the apache parent pom (I believe).

There may be a way to include this automatically in the scm tag as well?
I'd have to do some searching. If nothing else, on future occasions, I
can modify the tag that's created by the maven-release-plugin to include
that DEPENDENCIES file.