Chukwa, mail # user - Data collection using 0.5.0

Re: Data collection using 0.5.0
Eric Yang 2011-12-18, 20:07
For collecting data to HBase, you will need to make sure that you have
a demux parser
that is compatible with HBase.  TSProcessor doe not work with HBase
because it does
not have a targeted HBase table annotation embedded in TSProcessor.

See the programming guide to stream your data to HBase:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/programming.html

For enabling HBase as the data sink, see the configuration guide for collector:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/collector.html

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric