Accumulo, mail # dev - GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

Re: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )
Andres Danter 2013-04-25, 14:09
Yup.  Looks like that's the way to go.  Here is the link to the document.
Let me know if you have any problems accessing it.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxBY29P7A1RgVnZscGcycExDbEU/edit?usp=sharing