Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Work on 1.99.3 release has started

+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-22, 22:55
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-28, 14:21
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-02, 14:12
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-10, 01:39
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-09-10, 03:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-10, 04:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-10, 06:42
+
Raghav Kumar Gautam 2013-09-10, 16:50
Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Hi All,

I would like to make a branch for the new release from current head of the
trunk. If you feel uncomfortable about this, please let me know. Thank you.

Best,
Mengwei

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-12, 06:15