Pig, mail # user - Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files

Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files
Huy Pham 2013-07-23, 18:05
Hi All,
   Do any of you have or can refer me to some sample Java code that get the tree structure of a HDFS directory, similar to the file system?
   For example: I have a HDFS dir, called /data, inside data, there is /data/valid and /data/invalid, and so on, so I would need to be able to get the whole tree structure of that and know which is is a dir, which one is a file. Both program and HDFS are LOCAL.
   In other words, what I look for is something similar to File class in Java, which has isDirectory() and list() to list all the children (files and dirs) of a dir. Found something in stackoverflow but it does not work.
Thanks
Huy