Pig >> mail # user >> looking for example using pig correlation UDF

looking for example using pig correlation UDF
In piggybank there is org.apache.pig.piggybank.evaluation.stats.COR, but it's deprecated. There are also COR.Final, COR.Initial and COR.Intermed.

I tried to find some examples, but unsuccessful. Could someone show me an example of using the correlation UDFs?

Thanks.
Dan