HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.

Re: Submitting a hadoop job in large clusters.
you do not need to get inside the cluster to submit the job

normally if you want to copy the jar then hadoop admins setup a gateway or
UI to copy your jars to hdfs
if you just want to run your jar using the hadoop command,
then just point your hadoop conf to the cluster job tracker and then it
should be able to submit job to the cluster.
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Shashidhar Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar