HBase, mail # user - HBase Tuning

Re: HBase Tuning
Vincent Barat 2012-11-20, 18:54
Hi,

It seems there is a potential contention in the HBase client code (a
useless synchronized method)
You may try to use this patch :

I face similar issues on my production cluster since I upgraded to
HBase 0.92. I will test this patch tomorrow...
More info matter.

Cheers

Le 12/10/12 12:56, Ricardo Vila�a a �crit :