Pig >> mail # dev >> Current "patch available' and open issues

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-03, 00:01
Re: Current "patch available' and open issues
At the meetup we discussed setting up a daily (weekly?) digest email
showing what JIRAs are 'patch available'. I think this would be a great way
to be reminded of what's patches need review. I dug around jira a bit and
couldn't figure out how to set this up. Alan, did you mention that you knew
a way to do this?

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Here's a link to a almost 40 JIRAs where patches are available.
> We should review them and either close as won't fix, drop "patch
> available" if the patch doesn't pass muster, or commit.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+%22Patch+Available%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
>
> Also, here's a link to currently open issues (539 of them!):
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC%2C+priority+DESC
>
> Thanks,
> -Dmitriy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*