Pig >> mail # user >> Joining 3 tables in Pig

Re: Joining 3 tables in Pig
Have you tried it? If so, what was the result? Did you try

DESCRIBE Joins;
ILLUSTRATE Joins;
EXPLAIN Joins:
DUMP Joins;

If you haven't tried, that would be the first thing to do.

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/basic.html#join-inner

-b

--
https://github.com/bearrito