HBase >> mail # user >> Region hot spotting

Re: Region hot spotting
Hi
This link is pretty much useful.  But still there too it says if you dont
pre split you need to wait for the salting to help you from hotspotting
till the region gets splitted.

Mohammad just pointing this to say the usefulness of presplitting
definitely your's is a good pointer to Ajay. :)

Regards
Ram