MapReduce >> mail # user >> HIVE question

HIVE question
I'm running CDH 4.1.2 and Hive version 0.9.0.

I have a hive oozie action which is trying to load a file xyz.json into a
hive table defined with a serde.

The table already has a file named xyz.json.

The oozie hivve action fails with the following error

Hive history
> file=/tmp/mapred/hive_job_log_mapred_201305012308_1738766807.txt
> converting to local
> hdfs://hdfs:8020/user/xyz/thirdpartyjars//hive-serdes-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> Added /tmp/mapred/hive_resources/hive-serdes-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to class path
> Added resource: /tmp/mapred/hive_resources/hive-serdes-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> Failed with exception copyFiles: error while moving files!!!
> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask
> Intercepting System.exit(1)

This issue seems to be related to JIRA issue HIVE-1996. Is this fixed and
if not what is the work around for this.