HBase >> mail # dev >> Replication warning

Re: Replication warning
The warning came from this loop in ReplicationSource:

    // Loop until we close down
    while (isActive()) {
      // Open a reader on it
      if (!openReader(sleepMultiplier)) {
        // Reset the sleep multiplier, else it'd be reused for the next file
        sleepMultiplier = 1;
        continue;
      }

      // If we got a null reader but didn't continue, then sleep and
continue
      if (this.reader == null) {
        if (sleepForRetries("Unable to open a reader", sleepMultiplier)) {
          sleepMultiplier++;
        }
        continue;
      }

How often did the following warning come up in the server log ?
Which version of HBase are you using ?

Cheers