HBase >> mail # user >> Frequent fail of bulkload

Frequent fail of bulkload
I have hfiles after MR-job and when I import them to my table I often
get Exceptions like this:
===========================================hadoop jar /usr/lib/hbase/hbase-0.92.1-cdh4.1.1-security.jar
completebulkload result/hfiles_dir mytable
===========================================java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
/user/myname/result/hfiles_dir/t/a87347681d904c639f613e21938e0669
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getBlockLocationsUpdateTimes(FSNamesystem.java:1239)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getBlockLocationsInt(FSNamesystem.java:1192)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getBlockLocations(FSNamesystem.java:1165)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getBlockLocations(FSNamesystem.java:1147)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNodeRpcServer.getBlockLocations(NameNodeRpcServer.java:383)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.getBlockLocations(ClientNamenodeProtocolServerSideTranslatorPB.java:170)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.proto.ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos$ClientNamenodeProtocol$2.callBlockingMethod(ClientNamenodeProtocolProtos.java:44064)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker.call(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:453)
     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1693)
     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1689)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1332)
     at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:1687)

Why is it happend?
Sometimes the same hfiles import normal and sometimes with this errors.
What should I do for elimination of this problem?
Thanks.