Hive, mail # user - Hive ODBC driver

Hive ODBC driver
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-25, 04:17
Hi,
I  want to call hive in c# how can I do that ? I found hive ODBC driver but not getting any downloadables.Can anyone give proper link to download hive ODBC driver .
Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-25, 06:30
+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-01-25, 09:15