Hive >> mail # user >> Hive ODBC driver

Hi,
I  want to call hive in c# how can I do that ? I found hive ODBC driver but not getting any downloadables.Can anyone give proper link to download hive ODBC driver .
Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"