HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 17:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 17:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 21:02
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 08:10
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-17, 08:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-17, 16:14
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-04-18, 20:50
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 02:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:18
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 03:23
Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Putting back dev@hbase.

".hbase-sanpshot" would be created at cluster startup. After that user
wouldn't be able to use the same directory name.

+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-04-16, 02:34
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 02:33