Sqoop >> mail # user >> Listing specific schema

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-07-22, 10:00
Re: Listing specific schema
Hi Fatih,
I've responded on the other thread, but let me respond also here.

The --schema parameter is extra argument specific for given connector (PostgreSQL in this case). It's not a usual Sqoop argument. As a result it needs to be specified in extra argument section of the command line, for example:

  sqoop import --connect ... -- --schema my_schema

Please do notice the extra "--" separating the normal Sqoop arguments and connector specific extra arguments.

Jarcec