Accumulo >> mail # user >> Clarification of 'Scan (Entries/s)' Meaning on Monitor Page

Re: Clarification of 'Scan (Entries/s)' Meaning on Monitor Page
I believe "Scan" is for number of key-value pairs examined (what you
were asking in your 2nd question), and "Query" is number of key-value
pairs returned by a scan session (iterator stack).

I believe it would be accurate to say that Scan should always be greater
than or equal to Query.