Sqoop >> mail # user >> Data Import via Sqoop from Postgresql to HDFS

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-07-21, 11:18
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-21, 14:54
Re: Data Import via Sqoop from Postgresql to HDFS
Hi Jarek,

Thanks for your help. But I am using sqoop 1.4.3 but --schema version did
not work for me.
On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Fatih,
> The list-database tool seems to be working with only one schema at the
> time. You can specify extra argument --schema to specify schema other than
> the default "public", for example:
>
>   sqoop list-tables --connect ... -- --schema private_schema
>
> Jarcec
>
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 03:18:53PM +0400, Fatih Haltas wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I had another problem while trying to import or list tables on postgresql
> > via sqoop.
> >
> > I am using this command
> >
> > ./sqoop list-databases --connect jdbc:postgresql://
> > 192.168.194.158:5432/pgsql --username pgsql -P
> >
> > It does see only the tables under the public schema, other are not
> listed.
> > i tried to change postgresql user settings now, actually is there any
> > options to list all tables in my database in sqoop?
> >
> > OR I need to struggle with user-rights in postgresql?
> >
> > Thanks.

+
Fatih Haltas 2013-07-22, 09:18
+