Flume >> mail # user >> Analysis of Data

Re: Analysis of Data
Another thought - for streaming analytics you'd need a system which scales
so in retrospective how about something like a STORM SINK which internally
can use FLUME again to write the processed event to a persistent SINK.

- Inder

--
- Inder
"You are average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"