HDFS >> mail # user >> Managing space in Master Node

+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:37
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 19:38
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 19:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 19:55
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:01
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:06
+
Arko Provo Mukherjee 2013-02-13, 20:12
+
Charles Baker 2013-02-13, 20:21
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-13, 20:14
Re: Managing space in Master Node
Hi,

But the new location will also be the same NN physical server.
So how does that help?

I would like to clear up the space in the master by removing all the
HDFS data to the slave nodes.

Thanks & regards
Arko

+