MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Intrested to research on Hadoop

+
Suresh S 2012-11-25, 18:24
Re: Intrested to research on Hadoop
Hi Suresh,

              You can use any tool as long as you have hands-on on that
tool, I would prefer to use Eclipse/Maven to do changes.
              The steps are clearly mentioned in the following link,

Best,
Mahesh Balija.
Calsoft Labs.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Suresh S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello to All,
>
>            I am doing PhD and intrested to contribute to hadoop.
> i am trying to improve speculative execution. What i need is,
> first i want to is, i need to understand the source code of the hadoop.
> which tool is usefull for making changes? how to compile the source after
> changes/additions?
>
> Thanks in advance...
> *Regards*
> *S.Suresh,*