MapReduce, mail # dev - Intrested to research on Hadoop

Re: Intrested to research on Hadoop
Mahesh Balija 2012-11-26, 05:11
Hi Suresh,

              You can use any tool as long as you have hands-on on that
tool, I would prefer to use Eclipse/Maven to do changes.
              The steps are clearly mentioned in the following link,

Best,
Mahesh Balija.
Calsoft Labs.