MapReduce >> mail # user >> Status string not displaying in jobtracker

Re: Status string not displaying in jobtracker
Hi Bryan,

This may be a CDH-specific issue, so am moving it to the CDH users
list ([EMAIL PROTECTED] at
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/cdh-user).

--
Harsh J