HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client slows down

Re: HBase client slows down
I am using HTableInterface as a pool but I don't see any setautoflush
method. I am using 0.92.1 jar.

Also, how can I see if RS is getting overloaded? I looked at the UI and I
don't see anything obvious:

equestsPerSecond=0, numberOfOnlineRegions=1, numberOfStores=1,
numberOfStorefiles=1, storefileIndexSizeMB=0, rootIndexSizeKB=1,
totalStaticIndexSizeKB=0, totalStaticBloomSizeKB=0, memstoreSizeMB=27,
readRequestsCount=126, writeRequestsCount=96157, compactionQueueSize=0,
flushQueueSize=0, usedHeapMB=44, maxHeapMB=3976, blockCacheSizeMB=8.79,
blockCacheFreeMB=985.34, blockCacheCount=11, blockCacheHitCount=23,
blockCacheMissCount=28, blockCacheEvictedCount=0, blockCacheHitRatio=45%,
blockCacheHitCachingRatio=67%, hdfsBlocksLocalityIndex=100