MapReduce, mail # user - CompositeInputFormat

+
Botelho, Andrew 2013-07-11, 21:02
Re: CompositeInputFormat
Jay Vyas 2013-07-11, 21:10
Map Side joins will use the CompositeInputFormat.  They will only really be
worth doing if one data set is small, and the other is large.

This is a good example :
http://www.congiu.com/joins-in-hadoop-using-compositeinputformat/

the trick is to google for CompositeInputFormat.compose() .... :)

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com