Accumulo >> mail # dev >> broken svn links on accumulo site

broken svn links on accumulo site
Folks,

I just fixed a couple of links to the CHANGES files for 1.5.0 and 1.3.6
that referenced the old svn instead of the new git. I'm trying to do a
quick evaluation of whether there might be any other broken links on our
site, and I came across some files in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/trunk/maven-site that still
have some links to svn code browsing. Is that maven-site stuff still used?
Is it auto-generated? How do we fix it to point to the new git location?
Can we delete the whole directory?

Adam